Bridge the Gap From Diagnosis to Treatment
The SL ABA GAP Program is a very simple yet comprehensive 5-step program:
- STEP 1: Initial Consultation
- STEP 2: Comprehensive Skills Assessment
- STEP 3: Individualized Treatment Planning
- STEP 4: Ongoing ABA Therapy Services
- STEP 5: Ongoing Case Supervision
Benefits of the Program:
- Provides convenient affordable access to treatment without having to travel hundreds or thousands of miles.
- Offers access to Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and other highly trained behavior therapists who specialize in delivering ABA treatment.
- Delivers highly cost-effective training for parents and caregivers so they can acquire skills necessary for implementation of ABA interventions.
- Provides you child with what confidently believe are the best behavior analytic programs in the world!
As a parent or caregiver, YOU have the power to help your child with Autism, Down syndrome, ADHD, or other behavior or learning disability right from your home! Through the uniquely structured Virtual Consulting, Assessment and Therapy (V-CAT) Program, Special Learning provides you with the proper guidance and support to help make this path accessible, manageable and successful. Our goal: A child ready to be a part of the mainstream community!
Our team of experts, led by highly experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), provides services that inform, educate and empower you in finding the best and most effective treatment program to put your child on the path to integrating into a mainstream classroom.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org today to schedule a complementary 30 minute consultation with a member of our clinical team and start your child’s journey toward recovery!
Special Learning Team
Tabitha J. Kirby,
MA, BCBA, Associate Clinical Director
Tabitha Kirby is the associate clinical director at Special Learning Inc. As an expert in the field of behavior analysis, Tabitha has worked in various clinical, school, and community settings. As a consultant for families of individuals with Autism for more than fifteen years, Tabitha has led and implemented a variety of home-based programs. She brings to Special Learning her extensive knowledge and experience in creating special education curriculums and training programs to provide superior educational outcomes for children with special needs around the globe. Tabitha received her bachelor’s degree in psychology and master’s degree in special education with specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis from The Ohio State University.
BA, ABA Clinical Specialist
Julie Roumeliote is a clinical specialist in the practice of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) at Special Learning Inc. Prior to her role at Special Learning Julie was an in-home ABA provider for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Her experience and knowledge of working with individuals with Autism and other developmental disabilities has allowed her to continue providing outstanding services with exceptional outcomes to individuals with special needs and their families. Julie’s passion for helping individuals with special needs also allows her to create comprehensive products and solutions that work for the individuals she works with. She graduated from The Ohio State University with a bachelor’s degree in communications.