Bridge the Gap From Diagnosis to Treatment
The SL ABA GAP Program is a very simple yet comprehensive 5-step program:
- STEP 1: Initial Consultation
- STEP 2: Comprehensive Skills Assessment
- STEP 3: Individualized Treatment Planning
- STEP 4: Ongoing ABA Therapy Services
- STEP 5: Ongoing Case Supervision
Benefits of the Program:
- Provides convenient affordable access to treatment without having to travel hundreds or thousands of miles.
- Offers access to Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and other highly trained behavior therapists who specialize in delivering ABA treatment.
- Delivers highly cost-effective training for parents and caregivers so they can acquire skills necessary for implementation of ABA interventions.
- Provides you child with what confidently believe are the best behavior analytic programs in the world!
As a parent or caregiver, YOU have the power to help your child with Autism, Down syndrome, ADHD, or other behavior or learning disability right from your home! Through the uniquely structured Virtual Consulting, Assessment and Therapy (V-CAT) Program, Special Learning provides you with the proper guidance and support to help make this path accessible, manageable and successful. Our goal: A child ready to be a part of the mainstream community!
Our team of experts, led by highly experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), provides services that inform, educate and empower you in finding the best and most effective treatment program to put your child on the path to integrating into a mainstream classroom.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org today to schedule a complementary 30 minute consultation with a member of our clinical team and start your child’s journey toward recovery!
Special Learning Team
Dorothy Ranew, MEd, BCBA and founder of Footprints Therapy LLC, is a behavior analyst providing BCBA supervision. With ten years experience in the field of special needs, Dorothy is qualified in implementing individual therapy sessions, running social groups, training therapists in clinical therapy settings and providing in-home therapy services. An award-winning Clinical Specialist for the Marcus Autism Center’s Early Intervention program (Atlanta, GA), Dorothy has successfully developed behavior programs for children with severe autism while helping young adults transition from a clinical setting into the wider community.
MPA, MA, BCBA, LBA
Tara is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst with extensive experience working with children with Autism, developmental delays and behavioral challenges.
Tara specializes in Applied Behavior Analysis therapy, behavioral therapy, verbal behavior, and therapeutic program development.
Tara has over 10 years of experience working with children in home-based ABA programs. She has experience consulting for public and private schools; completing Functional Behavior Assessments, behavior intervention plans, providing training to staff, developing social skills programs, supervising behavior analyst students, and monitoring program implementation.
Tara received her BS in Psychology and Criminal Justice from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, a Master’s Degree in Public Administration and Policy Analysis from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, and a Master’s in Applied Behavior Analysis with an emphasis in Autism from Ball State University. She is a Licensed Behavior Analyst in the state of Missouri.