Bridge the Gap From Diagnosis to Treatment
The SL ABA GAP Program is a very simple yet comprehensive 5-step program:
- STEP 1: Initial Consultation
- STEP 2: Comprehensive Skills Assessment
- STEP 3: Individualized Treatment Planning
- STEP 4: Ongoing ABA Therapy Services
- STEP 5: Ongoing Case Supervision
Benefits of the Program:
- Provides convenient affordable access to treatment without having to travel hundreds or thousands of miles.
- Offers access to Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and other highly trained behavior therapists who specialize in delivering ABA treatment.
- Delivers highly cost-effective training for parents and caregivers so they can acquire skills necessary for implementation of ABA interventions.
- Provides you child with what confidently believe are the best behavior analytic programs in the world!
As a parent or caregiver, YOU have the power to help your child with Autism, Down syndrome, ADHD, or other behavior or learning disability right from your home! Through the uniquely structured Virtual Consulting, Assessment and Therapy (V-CAT) Program, Special Learning provides you with the proper guidance and support to help make this path accessible, manageable and successful. Our goal: A child ready to be a part of the mainstream community!
Our team of experts, led by highly experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), provides services that inform, educate and empower you in finding the best and most effective treatment program to put your child on the path to integrating into a mainstream classroom.
Write to email@example.com today to schedule a complementary 30 minute consultation with a member of our clinical team and start your child’s journey toward recovery!