Comprehensive 9-Part Series Includes:
- What is Autism
- ABA Overview
- Teaching Methods
- Errorless Teaching and Prompting
- Active Student Responding: Increasing Learner's Motivation and Self-Monitoring
- Teaching Methods in Application
- Decreasing Problem Behavior with an FBA: Part 1 - The Assessment
- Strategies to Increase Beginner Classroom Participation Skills
Each session is 1.5 to 2 hours in length. Participants are required to take a 10 question multiple choice pre-test
and a 20 question post-test for each session to allow us to assess baseline and information retention.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion upon demonstrating mastery (80% pass rate) upon completion of a 50-question final exam upon conclusion of the course.
- Individual 9-Week Course: $299
- Individual Single Session ("What is Autism"): $40
- Group Pricing Available
Here is what one of our students had to say after completing the ABA Online Training Course:
"This was my first online class and I was delighted. I learned more than I did in my whole master's program. I am still re-watching the video's to help myself learn better. It was a great course and just what I needed. I will continue to use it as a resource."
Teacher at Salem School Salem, Connecticut
"The class is going great so far! I recently had an interview to be a Behavior Interventionist and the interview started off with a list of questions that had all been covered in the first two lessons."
Joseph Dushan Seagraves
"I just completed Session number 5. I'm loving this program! I'm learning so much, and I actually just got hired yesterday as a teacher in an Autism classroom!"
Teacher at Cape May County Special Services School District
For information on Group Pricing, Purchase Orders or to obtain a copy of the course syllabus, email us at
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is proven to have the highest rate of success in treating Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Applied Behavior Analysis training is best received from highly trained professionals who have extensive fieldwork experience and knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis and ABA therapy.
The Special Learning ABA Online Training Course offers:
- Convenient access to Virtual ABA training through recorded webcast formats right from your computer or mobile device
- Comprehensive ABA training on the methods and techniques of ABA
- Access to highly trained and experienced practitioners who can answer questions about properly implementing ABA therapy with your child or student
- Substantial discounts on Special Learning’s Autism products, ABA products and Autism resources
This comprehensive 9-part training course includes information on methods such as:
- Pivotal Response Treatment
- Discrete Trial Training
- Natural Environment Training
- Incidental Teaching
- Precision Teaching and Fluency programs
- Verbal Behavior programs
- Direct Instruction
- Group Instruction
With this massive arsenal of tools at your side, you will be ready with an effective teaching approach for anything children with ASD might do or anything they need to learn - even "on the move" during you will learn:
- How to reduce the repetitive behaviors common to children with ASD
- How to reduce frustration in children faced with challenging situations
- How to reduce unwanted behaviors
- How to increase appropriate social skills
- How to replace inappropriate behaviors with appropriate ones
- How to give children effective consequences using reinforcement rather than punishment
- How to teach and reinforce functional communication skills
- How to teach children to perform independent living activities. even complex ones with multiple steps, such as doing laundry
- How to get children to develop better academic skills
- And much, much more.